1. you are both dirty, both are still learning hygiene, and both don't EVER put your dang clothes in the hamper or AWAY for that matter.
2. I don't care if the underwear are dirty. Either throw them away or wash them. But shut the heck up already and do your math homework.
OK end rant on that.
I decided to make a list of 30 things to do before I turn thirty! I only have until April 25th.
I read another list and of course wanted to note a couple and add my commentary.
By 30, you should have ...
1. One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you’ve come.
Amen to this! wooosaaaaa!!
4. A purse, a suitcase, and an umbrella you’re not ashamed to be seen carrying.
The problem with this one is there is no shame in my game! :-)
5. A youth you’re content to move beyond.
Broke that cycle long ago, thank you sweet baby Jesus :-)
14. A skin-care regimen, an exercise routine, and a plan for dealing with those few other facets of life that don’t get better after 30.
Does half of that count. We all know my skin care regimen
By 30, you should know ...
1. How to fall in love without losing yourself.
this took almost the entire 30 years :-)
10. That your childhood may not have been perfect, but it’s over.
WORD to yo MOTHA!
15. Why they say life begins at 30
Well my life is pretty damn good so hell yeah CHEERS to 30!
And without further adieu MAH LIST!
- Try a food I hate for another chance
- Go visit the OKC Memorial
- Sign up for a 5k
- Try a new restaurant
- Finish a book and write a review on Amazon for it
- Make a Vision Board
- Spend one day technology free
- Go horseback riding
- Take a daycation to an obscure place just Jeremy & I
- Volunteer at the kids school
- Send 5 random happy mails to unsuspecting people I know.
- Take the girls to a play.
- Take Andrew to Dave & Busters
- Watch Passion of the Christ for the first time.
- Have an ice cream sundae dinner for everyone
- Find a hiking trail that is at least 5 miles long and hike.
- Bless 3 strangers with a random act of kindness
- Go fishing and catch a fish
- Make an entire meal from interest recipes
- Have lunch with my brother in Muskogee
- Go to a flea market
- Go to Frontier City
- Redo the downstairs bathroom
- Watch Tombstone from start to finish without poking my eyes out
- Play a game of HORSE
- Complete a puzzle
- Make Bread from scratch
- Take the neighbors a sweet treat
- Really learn to crochet
- Drink out of a hose
WHich one do you love? Jeremy is a fan of seeing me horseback ride (which ive never done) Men and being all about some boobie bounce. Sheesh.
KEEK rap off tomorrow!!! What whattttttttt!!!