I sent Courtney to deliver and when she came back she had her own cupcake.
The neighbor gave her a cupcake in return for ours. The neighbors we sent them to are a bunch of college kids rooming together and going to school.
When Courtney came in announcing she got her own cupcake from them Hope yelled out DONT EAT IT THEY ARE PROBABLY WEED CUPCAKES!
Real life folks.
One kid takes food from strangers.
The other thinks college is about baking with weed.
It reminded me of a few years ago when weed was around me and I thought it was oregano. I have obviously never done a drug in my life. I have never even smoked a cigarette.
I was teaching at a preschool and we always ate with our kids, the other teacher in the classroom sprinkled some greenish stuff on her mashed potatoes and even offered me some. I declined. I thought it was so weird to put dried oregano on mashed potatoes. Fast forward 2 hours and she was in the parking lot getting arrested for possession of marijuana after getting pulled over for speeding.
When everyone was talking about it in the break-room later and I mentioned the oregano potatoes it all came together for me. needless to say I never lived it down and people loved to buy me oregano as a practical joke.
I know, I know, I am surprised I haven't been drugged with roofies thinking they were swedish fish or something either.
Halie & Hallies First Things First
1. First thing you do at the gym
Umm..... well the gym is my house. So, I guess stretch. Or make sure Jillian's voice is turned off.
2. First date with your current significant other (or pick any first date if you're currently single)
I guess technically our first date was at Braums. We were friends for a long time before dating so everything happened pretty naturally. AKA I had been making him buy me dinner looong before we were an item :-) Im a keeper people!
3. First email address you ever had
HSMITH83045@aol.com awwwww yeah the good ol AOL days!
- Mascara. I will say if I had to choose only one thing for make up it would be this. We all know my eye lashes are clear.
- Cherry Coke Zero, I am not sure I even need to say more. And please keep your artificial sweetness drama to yourself kthanksbye.
- Hugs. Yeah, I am a hugger. You like it.
- Deodorant. I wish I didn't have to list this, but there are seriously people I am lucky enough to be around that think this is optional.
- Painted Toes. I don't get pedis near as much as I would like but my toes are always painted (at least 50% of the nail ;))
- Bobby pins. I am really not sure how I lived in life without them.
- Q-tips. I love clean ears what can I say?
- My watch that tracks all my calories and pace. I am now obsessed. Its true. I was running late yesterday and forgot it and felt naked all day.
- Biore Pore Strips. I rediscovered these and love them. Mainly ripping them off others, but myself too.
- Tweezers. Need I say more?